Tuesday, June 06, 2006

LUKIFER

I understand the significance of the whole”6-6-6” thing. I know that supposedly; back in the day, someone branded people with the 6-6-6, and they were bad people. The Devil, Satan, Lucifer; whatever it is you call him, chose his souls, and they became his bad henchmen. They go out, and do bad stuff on behalf of Satan. Well, I am writing today to tell you, Don’t Believe the Hype.

I am not saying to not believe in the devil. I am not telling you that this type of stuff is not real. It is real, but the numerical significance is incorrect. Yeah, the number that is significant is 07-13-01. That’s right, 07-13-01, the day Luke was born. Lukifer, if you will. He has all the makings of a Devil.

Last night, while under my watch, Luke went off to the bathroom. Kyle and I were hanging out, watching television. After a while I realized that Luke had not returned yet. So I went to the bathroom door, and asked him if everything was ok. He said he was fine, and could he get a little privacy. I totally understand his request for privacy, so I leave him alone again. After another few minutes, I see that he has not returned yet, so I go back. “Luke, are you done in there yet?” His reply made me nervous, “Ummmmmm, no. I am still going. Ummmm, can’t I just get a minute to myself? Ummmm, leave me alone dad.” While he is talking to me I can hear all kinds of commotion going on. I tried to open the door, but he has it locked. I decided, that I had to break in.

I got a wire hanger from the closet, and bent the edge. Wire hangers act as keys to our interior doors, cause we lost all of the keys to our interior doors. So I start Macgyvering the door open. Lukifer is on the other side of the door, holding it closed. I manage to get inside, and there is Luke, naked, with shaving cream all over him. There is shaving cream all over the walls. There is shaving cream all over the floor. There is shaving cream all over everything. Not only is there shaving cream everywhere, but he tried to clean it up. He was using toilet paper to clean it up. For those of you who do not know the effects of mixing shaving cream and toilet paper, it is not a fun combination. “Luke, what the heck are you doing? Why is there shaving cream all over the place? Get your butt in that shower right now. Don’t touch another thing, and get in that shower. Why, why are you in here playing with shaving cream?” Then came his reply, “I didn’t do it dad. It just started coming out. I was going to the bathroom, and the blue stuff just started spraying out.” I asked, “You expect me to believe that the shaving cream was spraying itself? You did not touch it, but it sprayed all over the bathroom.”

“Yeah, that’s weird, isn’t it dad?” He looked up at me, with those cute little blue eyes, and said, “I didn’t make the mess dad, I was just cleaning it up.”

9 Comments:

Blogger WILLIAM said...

I say it was poltergiests. Luke didn't do it. It was the people that were Kyle's floor from a while back
http://dadvsdad.blogspot.com/2006/03/sixth-sense.html

They also left the light on the
time I stayed there. I kept turning it off but it cwould come back on.

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like he inherited those same "voices" from you. good luck!

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is too funny. Kids will say just about anything to avoid being blamed for something. Bet you had fun cleaning up the mess.

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could totally believe the shaving cream was coming out on it's own...the whole "contents under pressure" thing...but I would be more concerned with the whole getting naked to use the bathroom thing...that wouldn't work in a public bathroom..lol....

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it ironic that he was born on Friday the 13th. This never would have happened under my watch!

11:56 AM  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

ROFL! That is hilarious! Kids! I'll have to watch out for that date now..I guess I better mark it on the calendar! Stacie

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luke is the man. Leave him alone.

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If he says he sees dead people, you're in trouble!!! I believe him! Who was in there with him? Are you sure, Dad, that he was alone????

9:31 PM  
Blogger Effie said...

You know, sometimes shaving cream does come out of the can all by itself...but not very often...and not ALL over the bathroom either...that's just too funny--that he tried to keep you out of the bathroom...

I am the expert door-unlocker--nobody can lock me out of a bathroom!

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here