Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I Don't Know

Can you imagine what it would be like to be ‘I don’t Know’? If ‘I don’t know’ was a real person, how much trouble would he or she be in? ‘I don’t know’ has been responsible for almost everything that has happened in my house. There has not been one broken glass, or one stained rug, that has not been blamed on ‘I don’t know’. Can we give the guy a break? Think about it, ‘I don’t know’ would be grounded for like 30 years.

“Who put the remote in the trash can?” ‘I don’t know’ is the response.
“Why are there gummi bears stuck to the ceiling fan?” I don’t know.
“Who put the cheerios in my sneakers?” I don’t know.
“Who wrote with marker all over the table?” I don’t know.

See how that goes? The guy is blamed for everything. Could it be that there is that one bad guy living in my house, and I have just not met him yet? Could my boys really be telling the truth? Does ‘I don’t know’ have an older brother named ‘When I get around to it’?

“Hun, I’m out of underwear, can you do a load of whites?” When I get around to it.
“Hey we’re running low on food, how about some shopping?” When I get around to it.
I have never met these two individuals, but they are sure talked about a lot. I am however, very familiar with their cousin ‘Not Now’. Yeah, ‘Not Now’ and my wife are best friends.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whao - living dangerously here . . . a little passive aggressive jab at DW

hot wash, warm rinse, 1 scoop of detergent - make sure you don't get a red sock in there . . .

the list is on the fridge, the aisles are marked with big signs - you'll be fine . . . and make sure you pick up tampons . . . and chocolate . . .

Now, this "I don't know" guy is on his own!

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I don't know" hasn't moved in yet...but "I was too busy" and his buddy "you won't believe what happened today" have taken up residence in the guest room.

- Jon
- Daddy Detective
- www.daddydetective.com

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait a minute....

You wear underwear?

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know "NOT NOW" he is a MF when it comes to the bedroom.

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Not Me" lives in my house.

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Putting it All out there huh...

Well, hey, I think you are on to something because I think my wife is related to "Not Now" as well. Hmmmm i should check the family tree out.

Oh, and good luck to you and the many many lonely nights downstairs with X-Box.... come to think about it, thats probably not a bad thing at all!!!

well done!

-somehow related-

12:52 PM  
Blogger Peanutt said...

Its either that or "It wasn't me"

3:22 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

Hm. My husband is closely related to "I forgot." Do you know him?

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here