Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Frasier

‘Cheers’ was one of the greatest sitcoms ever. ‘Cheers’ was the place where everybody knows your name. ‘Cheers’ will always be considered one of the best. From ‘Cheers’ came Frasier. Frasier was one of the supporting characters in the show. These supporting characters were part of the reason the show was so loved. Frasier went on to be a long-standing, funny sitcom in its own right. The Lawnwhisperer is Frasier.

Poop and Boogies is the equivalent to Cheers, and the Lawnwhisperer is Frasier. I am a spin-off of the greatness that is Poop and Boogies. I am not riding Bill’s coat tails; I just got my own show. See, out of the four people that actually read Dad vs. Dad, three of them are family, and they think I am just using Bill’s audience. It is true, but how many people got hooked on Frasier because they knew him from Cheers? Many is the answer. I was just a supporting character to P&B, and the producer of P&B wanted a spin-off. The King of Queens is a spin-off from Everybody Loves Raymond. That show does pretty well. Who knows, maybe my blog spin-off is a hit with the viewers. I like to think that I could be Frasier.

The flip side to the spin-offs is Joanie Loves Chache. If I take the same path as this Happy Days offshoot, I will be off the air by next week. We’ll see. Check your guide for local listings.

8 Comments:

Blogger WILLIAM said...

Just so you know Mork and Mindy was a spin off from Happy Days as was Lavern and Shirley. I would put you up there with Mork. Nanu Nanu.

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always thought that Klinger from M.A.S.H. should have gotten his own show. Like you , he also liked wearing womens clothing.

8:23 AM  
Blogger Odd Mix said...

How about being "The New Yankee Workshop" to Bill's "This Old House"? Norm Abrahms was always MUCH cooler than Bob Vila anyway.

Shazbat.

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First, Night Court was waaaay better than Cheerse.

Second, I love you as much as I love P&B and I'm glad you started your own site.

Third, I've already linked you on my site and my readers love you too.

10:19 AM  
Blogger Susie said...

Just don't jump the shark, dude.

And man one of your brothers ("anonymous") always leaves the most assinine comments. But I also look for them each time so what does that say about me...

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, I just don't get into p&b

but I have you bookmarked ;)

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read your blog faithfully, so make that 5 :)

- Melissa

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Put... since there are millions of other people blogging...why not the Lawn Whisperer...

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here