Monday, November 06, 2006

Blogger Governor

Poop and Boogies is fabrication and Deceit.

P&B only writes the cute, lovable stories.

He sucks in his voters with pictures and anecdotes that make all believe he is sweet.

William is afraid to divulge his dark side, for fear of losing readers.

William is funnier from the dark side, but hides behind a Knight in Shinning Armor façade.

William is a Comment Monger, nothing more, nothing less.

If you want a blog that gets to the details of all aspects of life, you want Dad Vs Dad. DVD does not lie, cheat, or steal. DVD tells it like it is, no questions asked. (Most times that is, if my wife is really mad at me for something, I avoid writing anything about her that may get her even madder. Cause if she gets more mad, I go further in the dog house, but for the most part I tell it how it is.)

DVD should be your Blog for the next four years. DVD! Where the truth is told, and sometimes hurts. LW is a blogger of the people, for the people.

I am the Lawnwhisperer, and I approve of this message.

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

two posts in one day?!?!?! Yay!!!!

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

William's got you beat in the posting numbers - that's why I can't vote for you LW. It's all about the regularity and the volume...I sound like a commercial for Metemucial!

4:49 PM  
Blogger ladybug said...

*writing in my vote*.....

MOMO9!!!!!

6:58 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

Ladybug is cheating!

9:26 PM  
Blogger ladybug said...

who are you, the post-police???
sheesh.
everyone's a critic ;P

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love YOU!

7:24 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

okay, I forgot, this is political and we're ALL allowed to cheat. : )

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

John,

You know I have always loved you more than Bill.

How can I love Bill when he takes my grandkids 5000 miles away and thinks he makes up for it by living in my house for 2 weeks.

John, although I love you more than Bill, you don't come close to the love I have for
Sharon, Kevin, Dan, Pat, Mike and Jim.

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry boys, Momo9 wins every time, hands down!

1:51 PM  
Blogger ladybug said...

momo9...

dont you have NINE kids?
who is missing?
1 - John
2 - Bill
3 - Sharon
4 - Kevin
5 - Dan
6 - Pat
7 - Mike
8 - Jim
9 - the unloved child

2:29 PM  
Blogger sari said...

Which one is "anonymous"? That is my question.

Whoever they are, they are funny. It's probably #9, the unloved child. They always have to make up for it by being comedians.

I'm staying out of the whole Lawnwhisperer/Poop and Boogies debate, you're both funny.

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If we're looking at this from a "political" standpoint. LW wins...think about it...he has a lot to say about nothing, and is not dedicated to posting every day...if that's not a true politician I don't know what is.

This is anonymous and I approve of this message.

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is an imposter on this comment page!!!!!! Momo9 certainly would know how many kids she has! I commented once! Never would I say, that I love one over the other. William, can you find the imposter? There are too many anonymous contributers! Own Up, you guys! Don't hide behind "anonymous". Don't dare use my logo either! I will find you!

5:27 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

I think #9 is Dennis. So I wonder if Dennis is the "anonymous" poster.

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the unloved one would be dennis in order it goes
sharon
dennis
kevin
dan
john
bill
pat
mike
jim

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here